so i recently had a comment that my blog posts were "confusing" and full of "weird stuff". and to that i say, "what, you don't think i myself am confusing and full of weird stuff?" shouldn't you expect that out of me? and fine, if you prefer, i will write about more applicable, or say, interesting things in life.
so i am going to write a top ten list of things that happened or that are applicable to my life as of today, january 21st, 2009.
10. Never be a TA for french. this morning i began prepping paper for 782 die cut circles [blegh]
9. Tulips don't need dirt to grow. [Kelly Loock has a classroom plant now, and i am it's keeper]
8. Cherish the minutes you spend in fire drills at school, you will forever remember the classtime you got to miss because of them.
7. To do a one legged squat, not only do you need balance, but also ample leg strength [which i lack]
6. Don't wear all pink and carry around a pink cupcake. You either feel like a malibu barbie, or like legally blonde.
5. Don't trust your brother to order something he thinks you will like from a fast food restaurant [you don't even want to know what i ate for dinner tonight]
4. Let your true friends waste your phone minutes, not your potential friends.
3. IHOP never ending pancakes are better at 3 am than at 6:45 am.
2. Living in a messy room makes me stressed out.
1. Always have friends who will criticize your blog. [Jessy Nelson]